Welcome to ArtificialGeek.com (referred to as “Artificial Geek,” “we,” “us,” or “our”). These Terms & Conditions (“Terms”) govern your use of our website, services, and content (collectively, the “Service”). By accessing or using the Service, you agree to be bound by these Terms.
Use of Service
You may use the Service only for lawful purposes and in accordance with these Terms. You agree not to use the Service:
- In any way that violates any applicable federal, state, local, or international law or regulation;
- To engage in any conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone’s use or enjoyment of the Service, or which, as determined by us, may harm Artificial Geek or users of the Service or expose them to liability;
- To impersonate or attempt to impersonate Artificial Geek, an Artificial Geek employee, another user, or any other person or entity;
- To attempt to gain unauthorized access to, interfere with, damage, or disrupt any parts of the Service, the server on which the Service is stored, or any server, computer, or database connected to the Service;
- To upload, post, email, or otherwise transmit any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files, or programs designed to interrupt, destroy, or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
- To reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell, or exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service without our express written permission.
We reserve the right to terminate or suspend your access to all or any part of the Service at any time, without notice, for any reason or no reason, including but not limited to violation of these Terms.
Intellectual Property Rights
The content and materials available on the Service, including but not limited to text, graphics, logos, images, and software, are owned by or licensed to Artificial Geek and are protected by copyright, trademark, and other intellectual property laws. You may not use, copy, reproduce, modify, distribute, transmit, display, perform, publish, or create derivative works of any content or materials on the Service without our express written permission.
The Service may allow you to submit, upload, publish, or otherwise make available content, including but not limited to comments, feedback, and suggestions (collectively, “User Contributions”). By submitting User Contributions, you represent and warrant that you have the right to do so and that your User Contributions do not violate these Terms or any applicable law or regulation. You retain all ownership rights in your User Contributions, but by submitting them to us, you grant us a non-exclusive, transferable, sub-licensable, royalty-free, worldwide license to use, copy, modify, create derivative works based on, distribute, publicly display, publicly perform, and otherwise exploit in any manner such User Contributions in all formats and distribution channels now known or hereafter devised (including in connection with the Service and our business and on third-party sites and services), without further notice to or consent from you, and without the requirement of payment to you or any other person or entity.
Disclaimer of Warranties
THE SERVICE IS PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, OR OTHER VIOLATION OF RIGHTS. WE DO NOT WARRANT THAT THE SERVICE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT THE SERVICE OR THE SERVERS THAT MAKE IT AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENT