When it comes to hacking networks, my go-to operating system is Kali Linux. It has all the tools and software you need to penetrate any WiFi network. But what if you don’t have access to a system with Kali Linux installed? Here is a quick way to hack a WiFi network below.
Check out: These Cool YouTube Tricks
How To Hack a WiFi Network
- Download Waircut by clicking https://sourceforge…ojects/waircut/
- You’ll also need Jumpstart, you can download that by clicking https://jumpstart.so…former.com/2.1/
- (if the jumpstart doesn’t start, watch this clip): https://www.youtube…h?v=Gjf0PxhGU0U
- Startup Waircut and run a scan.
- You will see the a list of WiFi networks in your area, click on the one you want to hack.
- Click on Pixie Dust.
- Now it will search for the WiFi password (this will take a second).
- Just to let you know that your PC will disconnect from the internet while doing this.
When it’s done hacking the WiFi network, you should have the WiFi password.