Update 20.1.3 for SmokePatch20 (for PES20 PC) version 20.1 (17.feb.2019) (4.mar.2020)
- the database was upgraded (transfers, duplicates, stats, …)
- faces that have been set or added
- packages that are fixed
- a slew of bug fixes and enhancements
Please carefully read and observe the installation instructions and notes.
Changes in previous updates: (included in the most recent update)
- Stats for players have been revised.
- fixed (legendary) mode
- modified the db switcher – fixed 7 classic players appearing in master league – fixed ML managers photo error – fixed stadium names in master league – fixed bootpack problem with dlc4 – fixed bootpack problem with dlc4 – fixed bootpack problem with dlc4 – fixed bootpack problem with dlc4 – fixed bootpack problem with dlc4 – fixed bootpack problem with dlc4 – fixed bootpack problem
- the Chilean league has been fixed (added two missing teams)
- DLC4 support was added (do not apply old compatibility package)
Information on the improvements in patch 20.1 can be found HERE.
Features of the SP20:
- contains all DP files – compliant with the most recent game datapack – ready for the 2019/20 season with winter transfers
- all players have real names – all teams have real names and logos – all teams have real kits – all teams have accurate stadium names rivals – all divisions have correct names and logos – duplicated teams have been replaced – new coaches have been added – new teams have been added – new national teams have been added – new leagues have been added – new classic teams have been added
- added a large number of real faces – added a large number of mini-faces – added real balls – added 100 boots and 30 gloves – and many more….
Our database currently has 718 total teams, including secret and classic teams, and over 22600 players, all real players except those in editable teams, no duplicated teams, and stats from the most recent Konami live update. We regularly update the transfers and add players if possible, and you can help by reporting any incorrect transfers in the comments section.
Our database is available in excel format HERE for ID reference.
Players are added to the database in large numbers because there are so many teams in the game. We import the database from our master database (which includes over 40000 real players) and from the most recent Konami live database (17000 players except fake players). All players are given their original game ID, but if they don’t have one, they are given a temporary ID before they are added to the game database.
Many real faces for the players (around 1200), faces take up more than half of the patch size, so we only add a reasonable number; you can add more faces yourself at your own risk; see the add cpk tutorial for more detail. ID for all players is available.
We have a large range of mini-face packs (formation pictures) that we are constantly updating and adding to for new players.
Teams in Smokepatch are all licenced; this patch has a total of 718 teams; sp adds about 170 teams from different continents to the game.
Some teams promoted for the new season replaced the relegated ones using their ID to maintain game modes started with previous versions of the patch, though we will align the ID at some stage in future updates.
Two teams, pes united (bate borisov) and we united (madura united), have remained entirely editable. You can use these teams to create your own, and you can export and import them when the patch is updated (see tutorial section).
see the list of teams HERE
Leagues: all leagues are up to date for the current season, all promoted teams have been established, and fake leagues have been replaced with real leagues (MLS, J1 league, bundesliga)
All unlicensed leagues have their balls allocated, correct and revised names for all tournaments, and the sleeve badges are active, while CL and EL need the sider kitserver addon (see sider).
Managers: we’ve recruited 20 more master league managers, and we’re trying to keep it interesting by using all of our available faces for all of the new managers. the following was added:
Steven Gerrard is a footballer from England.
Jose Mourinho is the manager of Real Madrid.
Thierry Henry is a French footballer.
Ryan Giggs is a footballer who plays for Manchester United.
Zinedine Zidane (Zinedine Zidane) is a French football
Jürgen Klopp is a German football coach.
Javier Zanetti is a Spanish actor.
Xabi Alonso is a Spanish footballer who plays for Real Madrid.
Andrea Pirlo is a well-known Italian actor.
Walter Samuel Samuel Samuel Samuel Samuel Samuel Samuel Samuel Samuel Samuel
Diego Simeone is a Spanish football coach.
Mikel Arteta is a Spanish footballer.
Graphics: all of the graphics files we create are optimised for the best quality and performance, with the smallest file size possible for high quality. The graphics (emblems, logos, boots, balls, and backgrounds) are all compatible with 4K resolution without sacrificing quality, while using the same PC resources as the original game.
special graphics applied in SP20.1, including menu backgrounds and animations, also included our special default bein scoreboard, added competitions music for the menu thanks to predator, you can use the switcher to remove the graphics and/or the scoreboard for default konami graphics.
Kits: We regularly build and upgrade kits; all of the teams in Smokepatch have real kits, and the majority of the kits are from the current season; we continue to update the kits and provide new material in updates as soon as we have enough new files.
All of the kits are of excellent quality, and most teams have a third kit. We leave the fourth slot unlocked for personal user edits.
Addons: There are several more options you can apply to smokepatch; check out the website’s addons section; the addons are updated on a regular basis, and we expect to add more in the future.
Before using any addon, make sure to read the documentation carefully to learn more about its features and compatibility.
Switcher is a small switcher utility included in the game folder for different functions. If you want to use this tool, make sure the game is not running.
options: – add game dpfilelist – restore patch default dpfilelist (to deactivate the patch and play online for steam game)
- Delete any additional cpk files (to remove any user adds using these cpk files)
- uninstall the patch graphics, including menus and music; – uninstall the patch scoreboard and reinstall the game.
1- Extract patch files
get all parts and be sure all are completed, extract only part one the rest will be extracted automatically, don’t move any of the installation files or folders and be sure you do not get any errors.
2- Run (smokepatch20.1.0.exe)
run the installer and choose game installation folder, the patch must be installed in the same game folder, be sure you don’t get errors and that the installer finished successfully.
3- Install patch update
get the latest patch update (if available), only install the latest update because it will include any needed previous updates for the patch.
4- Copy the Edit file
manually copy the edit file (edit00000000) that comes with the latest update, replace the file in the save folder of the game in documents.
– How to download smokepatch files
– How to install smokepatch
– if you want to customize more at your own risk, or generate the patch dpfilelist be sure to READ THIS
– changing the patch files or adding other mods is at your own risk.
– smokepatch does not include the game, we assume that you have bought and installed it.
– this patch is made to focus on offline modes.
– for steam users, deactivate live update in the team select menu, see picture:
Official Download Links: * compressed size: 8.5 GB
* our links are free for everybody to download, we recover some of our expenses from advertising and small donations, you can ask for un-sponsored links for any of our products by donating to smokepatch.
* all the files you download from here are virus-free and 100% safe, scanned with multiple antivirus programs before and after uploading, all this to insure our links are always safe and online.
* we do not lock our cpk files to help PES modding community as much as possible.
* you can share SmokePatch with friends at your website, YouTube or blog, but only if you share our sponsored links or refer to the patch links website, we take legal actions against unauthorized usage.