Minecraft is one of the most popular games, it has a lot of tools for various purposes. In this article, we are going to talk about one of them. We are going to see Minecraft Brewing stand recipes and charts in detail.
Minecraft Brewing Stand Recipes and Charts
In this guide, we are going to see Minecraft Brewing stand recipes and charts and will see what you can do to enhance your players, heel them and make them better. So, let us talk about them in detail.
What is Minecraft Brewing?
Brewing in Minecraft is a procedure of creating potions in order to give additional power to the player. You can create potions to enhance your strength, heal the player, and do other things. To create a potion you need to add ingredients to the base ingredients in a set proportion for a given recipe.
We are going to see some recipes that you can create for a certain effect. So, let us hop into it.
Equipements of Minecraft Brewing
These are the following Minecraft Brewing Ingredient that you can use to create a potion.
- Water Bottle: It is a base for all recipes and is used to keep the water from the water source or cauldron.
- Glass Bottle: Used to create Water Bottle.
- Blaze Powder: It is an essential item to fuel the Brewing stand.
- Cauldron: It is equivalent to three Glass bottles and can either have one bucket of water or three bottles of potion.
- Brewing Stand: It is used to integrate ingredients of water bottles.
How to use a Minecraft Brewing Stand?
Follow the given steps to use Minecraft Brewing Stand.
- First of all, Go to Cauldron or a water Source, take 1-3 Glass Bottles, and fill them with water.
- Fill the 3 slots at the bottom with Water Bottle(s).
- You need to put the base ingredients in the top slots.
- Add Blaze Power for Brewing Process.
- Keep on doing the same thing until you have what you are looking for.
It may take you a while to get acquainted with the process but the practice is the key. Keep on trying until it becomes a “no-big-deal” procedure for you.
Create MINECRAFT BREWING POTIONS
Before creating the potions, it is better to know a bit more about the following ingredients, then we will be seeing what you are waiting for, i.e; some recipes that you can use in the game.
- Base Ingredients
- Secondary Ingredients
- Elements Ingredients
Let us talk about them in detail.
1] Base Ingredients
Base Ingredients are the first element added to the Brewing Stand when creating a potion. This is an essential ingredient and must be added to create a potion.
The following are the Base Ingredients along with their Potion Type.
Ingredients => Potion Type
- Nether Wart => Awkward
- Redstone Dust =>Mundane
- Glowstone => Thick
- Fermented Spider Eye => Potion of Weakness
- Gunpowder => Splash Water Bottle
- Dragon’s Breath => Lingering Water Bottle
2] Secondary Ingredient
Secondary Ingredients are there to add effects to your potion. So, you need one of these ingredients to create a potion of your choice.
The following are the Secondary Ingredients along with their Effects.
Ingredients => Effects
- Sugar => Swiftness
- Rabbit’s Foot => Swiftness
- GListering Melon => Healing
- Pufferfish => Water breathing
- Magma Cream => Fire Resistance
- Golden Carrot => Night Vision
- Blaze Power => Strength
- Ghast Tear => Regeneration
- Turtle Shell => Water breathing
- Phantom Membranes => Slow falling
- Fermented Spider Eye => Poison
3] Element Ingredient
These are the ingredients that are used to cure the player of a disease. The following is the list of Element Ingredients along with their curing effects.
Ingredients => Effects Cured
- Bismuth => Nausea
- Cobalt => Weakness
- Silver => Poison
- Calcium => Blindness
Now that you know the ingredients, it’s time to see some of the best potions.
Best Minecraft Potions or Recipies
Let us look are some of the best Minecraft Potions or Recipies and what they bring to the table. The following are some of the potions and their effects.
Effects => Ingredients
- Restore Health => Nether Wart + Glistering Melon
- Make immune from Fire and Lava => Nether Wart + Magma Cream
- Increase Strength => Nether Wart + Blaze Powder
- Grant Night Visibility Powers => Nether Wart + Golden Carrot
- Increase Speed => Nether Wart + Sugar
- To jump high => Nether Wart + Rabbit’s Foot
- Restores health over time => Nether Wart + Ghast Tear
- Fall slowly => Nether Wart + Phantom Membrane
How do you get Turtle Master potion?
You can not get a Turtle Mask potion, you need to create it. When used, this can make you slow by 60% and will increase your resistance. Let us see how to do the same.
- Open your Brewing Stand.
- Add Blaze Powder to start the process.
- Add Water Bottle, Nether Wart, and Turtle Shell.
That’s it, now, you can drink the potion to get Slowness IV, Resistance III for 20 seconds.
Hopefully, now you know what Minecraft Brewing is and will be able to enjoy some virtual drinks (potions).
This article was originally posted on 9to5linux.com. Read here