Using this guide I will help you to install the Beast on Kodi media centre. Which is by far the best add-ons to have installed on your Kodi system. Not only does it give you the original Beast Build, but additional versions as well which include:
- Beast Encore
- Beast TV
- Kids Build
- And Others
Note – As The Beast Build is a third party software, the Kodi team are not responsible for anything that goes wrong, so please don’t post any comments relating to this guide or add-on in their forums.
How To Install The Beast on Kodi
As always, it’s best to install Beast Build on a clean install of Kodi, if you have had a previous addon installed for instance Fusion, You should have an addon called ”Fresh Start” which will wipe your current Kodi set up, ready for installing The Beast add-on.
Being a Kodi user myself, I do recommend using a VPN, this will allow you to access blocked sources, unlock geo-blocked content, and keep you anonymous from your ISP.
How to install The Beast Addon For Kodi
- First, you need to register here, enter a name, email address, and password then hit ”Register”. Note – You may need to disable your ad blocker to access the site.
- Once you have received the ”Registration was successful” message, select ”log in’ and enter your email address, password, and log in.
- On the next screen, you should see your email address with a ”Verify Here” button to the right of it.
- Go ahead and click on ”Verify Here”, you should see a message on the screen, stating your email address has now been verified please log in. Log in again and now where it did say ”Verify Here” it should have ”Yes”. If so we can install The Beast on Kodi.
- Open up Kodi, (If you haven’t installed it, you can download it from here).
- Navigate to ”System –> File Manager”.
- Double click ”Add Source” and then select ”<None>”.
- Type ”https://thebeastkodi.com/repo” exactly, like the image below, and hit ”Done”.
- Now at the bottom, create a name for the source, for this guide I’m going to name it ”The Beast”, rather than ”repo”, and hit ”Done”.
- Head back to your Home Screen, by hitting the house at the bottom, and navigate to ”System –> Settings –> Add-ons”.
- Select ”Install from zip file”,
- And now select the source you added before, remember I named mine ”The Beast”,
- Select ”plugin.video.beast.zip”, and wait for a confirmation saying that the Beast Wizard has been enabled.
- Now once again go back to your Home Screen, and select ”Programs”,
- Right-click on ”The Beast Wizard” and select ”Add-on Settings”,
- Enter your Email Address and Password you used, when signing up at the beginning of this guide, and hit ”OK”.
- Select ”The Beast Wizard”
Select The Beast Addon
- Now you should see a screen like an image below, showing you all of the available builds from Beast, and a few extras ones as well. Go ahead and select the build you want to install on your system. I’m going to select the latest build which is ”The Beast Oct 6th”.
- The Beast will start to download all the files its needs, and then begin to install it on your Kodi set up.
- After installation is completed, Kodi will ask if you’re using an Android/Amazon device, if so, turn off and turn it back on, and The Beast will be ready to use. If you’re on any other device, click ”OK” twice, and your device will now close Kodi.
- Load up Kodi again, you should find that The Beast is installed and ready to use.
Note – On first boot, give Kodi a few minutes to update everything.
Congrats, you’ve just learnt how to install the Beast on Kodi Media Centre.
Liked this post? Subscribe to the Artificial Geeks newsletter and get the latest updates on tips and guides!