Over the past couple of months, the repo for the best add-on for Kodi media center has changed, and this post will show you the up to date way on how to install Beast on Kodi Jarvis.
Install Beast on Kodi v16.1 Jarvis
This will be a step by step tutorial really for beginners who don’t know what they are doing, so I will add screenshots to help you out. If you kind of know what you’re doing you can just skip to the parts that you need.
The first thing we need to do is to download Kodi v16.1 ”Jarvis” on your system of choice. I’ll be using a Windows 10 machine for this tutorial.
make sure you download Jarvis and not the new development version ”Krypton”, example below:
Once you have downloaded and installed Kodi, head over to the new registration site for the Beast add-on.
You may get side tracked at this point, as this website is full of ads.
Scroll all the way down to the bottom until you see this registration form, example below:
Fill out your Name, Email and create a password, and hit register.
You should now see a page saying that your registration was successful and that you need to log in to continue.
Hit the Log in link and scroll down to the bottom of the page and log in with the credentials you just created.
Once logged in, we need to verify your email. Click the Verify Now button on the right, you may need to scroll down to see it.
Again, you will be taken back to the login page. scroll down to the bottom and log in again, you should see that your email is now verified. No, we can start to install the Beast on Kodi Jarvis.
Lets Install The Beast
- Open up Kodi and head to System – File Manager.
2. Select Add Source – Double click on <None>, and enter ”https://thebeast1.com/repo and then click done, and okay.
3. Head back to the home screen, and select, System – Settings – Add-Ons. Hit Okay if a message appears. Now select ”Install from zip file”,
And select ”plugin.video.beast.zip”.
You should see a message in the bottom right corner, saying that the Beast wizard add-on has been enabled.
- Head back to the home screen and select Programs.
2. Right click on ”The Beast Wizard” and select Add-on settings.
3. Enter the email and password you used to register on https://thebeast1.com/signup2/register.php and hit OK.
4. Once you have entered your email address and password, select ”The Beast Wizard” and you should be welcomed to the screen below. Now we get to choose which version of the Beast we would like to install on to our system. The most popular ones are The Beast, The Beast TV, and The Beast Encore.
Personally, for me, I prefer the Beast TV as it gives me all the movies and TV shows, plus all the sports channels. But you can choose whatever you prefer.
Once you have selected the version you want to install, let Kodi download and install it. Depending on your internet speed, the download time may vary.
If you are using an Amazon or Android device, you will be asked to manually power off the device.
Anything else, Kodi will prompt you, asking if you would like to continue with the force close. Go ahead and click OK.
Restart Kodi, and you should be welcomed with your new version of The Beast Kodi. Leave it be for a few minutes so that it can automatically update itself.
Liked This Post? Please Subscribe and Share.
Any questions please ask,