VNC = A rdp but it’s linux.
- 24/24 uptime.
- BTC miner.
- You can host a website on.
- All data is saved after you restart the VNC.
- It’s FREE.
- https://ide.goorm.io – Make an account here and run a container on Python Stack!
- Now, run it and do the following commands:
sudo apt update sudo apt -y install vnc4server sudo apt install xfce4 xfce4-goodies -y sudo apt-get install fluxbox sudo apt-get install lxde sudo apt-get install mate-desktop-environment-core sudo apt install firefox sudo apt-get install falkon vncpasswd
- To run the VNC: sudo vncserver -geometry 1366×768
- Now, go to the container settings and do a port forwarding rule with the port: 5901
- Now download this and connect with the ip in the port forwarding box(Below where says Command) should be something like ip:port(x.x.x.x:xxxxx), and the password you put when you ran vncpasswd command on terminal.
FOR BTC MINER USE JUST BROWSER MINER!! ELSE THEY WILL CLOSE IT!
You can use it for anything but fair use, do not misuse of it.