Is Google Chrome’s synchronisation process paused? Are you attempting to restart the process but having little luck? You do not need to be concerned if this is the case. Simply implement these quick fixes on your end, and the issue will be resolved in no time.
Modify Cookies settings of Google Chrome – Fix 1
Modifying the cookie settings to allow your accounts to sync your data in Google Chrome will solve this issue-
1. Open a Google Chrome window on your device.
2. In Google Chrome window, copy-paste or type this line in the address bar and hit Enter.
3. Now, scroll down through the settings window, besides “Allow” option click on “Add“.
4. Next, copy-paste or type “accounts.google.com” under the ‘Site‘ option.
5. Then, click on “Add” to allow this website.
Close Google Chrome window.
Re-launch Google Chrome on your computer.
The Syncing process will be working again.
Fix-2 Reset Google Chrome-
Resetting Google Chrome will surely fix this issue.
1. At first, you need to open a Google Chrome window.
2. When the Google Chrome window opens up, copy-paste or type this line in the address bar and hit Enter.
3. Now what you have to do is to click on “Reset settings” to reset Google Chrome on your computer.
This will give Google Chrome a fresh start.
Restart your browser and the syncing process will work just as before.
Your problem will be solved.