We’re back with more 3D printing ideas for the winter holidays. Whether you celebrate Hanukkah, Christmas, Kwanzaa, or the winter solstice (how cool is this Stonehenge lamp?), the 3D printing community offers a wide variety of things you can print to help you celebrate.
We’ve printed many of these things on our AnyCubic Photon Mono X resin printer, and most will work just as well on a filament printer such as the AnyCubic Vyper. Make sure you have some good 3D modeling software so you can tweak these designs and make them perfect for you.
Best 3D Winter Decoration Printing Ideas
The best part of the holiday season just might be the decorations. Surrounding yourself and your loved ones with festive decorations can make the season feel magical.
Decorating will make your home feel welcoming to holiday visitors. Print this door wreath hanger and use it every year! If you’re planning on hanging Christmas lights, you’ll definitely find these Christmas light hangers helpful.
If you’re looking for holiday decorations you can place on a table or mantle, check out this Christmas shadow box display or these Christmas holiday deer that look great spray painted with glitter paint!
No matter which of these decoration printing ideas for 3D printers you try, you’re sure to get everyone in the holiday mood.
Best 3D Printed Cookie Cutters
Decorations are nice, but perhaps we spoke too soon. The real best part of the holiday season, of course, is the food! Whether you’re baking sugar cookies or gingerbread, these cookie cutters are sure to delight.
You don’t have to think about it now, but after you eat all those cookies and want to get back into shape, we can teach you how to use MyFitnessPal to actually lose weight.
Best Hanukkah 3D Printing Ideas
Hanukkah is the Jewish festival of lights, and we’ve rounded up a bunch of great 3D printing ideas to help you observe the holiday.
If it’s a menorah you’re after, we’ve got four options for you. You could try this menorah that’s designed to work with 5mm LED bulbs. Or if you want a more traditional menorah that uses candles, check out this menorah that uses tea lights. On the opposite end of the traditional spectrum, we’ve got the menorapus—half menorah, half octopus—or the menorahsaurus!
The Star of David two-color fidget cube is great for people who can’t keep their hands still, and the Merry Christmas and Happy Hanukkah ambigram sends out two holiday messages depending on how you look at it.
Christmas Tree Ornaments
There’s no shortage of designs for 3D printed ornaments for Christmas trees, some traditional and some not-so-traditional.
While you’re printing those ornaments, learn about the best smart Christmas lights for the holidays.
Best Kwanzaa 3D Printing Ideas
Part of celebrating Kwanzaa is filling your home with objects of art. If you or someone you know celebrates Kwanzaa, these 3D prints can make the holiday more joyful. Choose from a Kwanzaa greeting card, a Happy Kwanzaa ornament, or a Kinara Kwanzaa ornament with the seven candles that symbolize the principles of Kwanzaa.
Best Ideas for 3D Printed Gifts and Gadgets
If you’re looking for a unique gift idea for the person who has everything, try 3D printing one of these cool gifts they’ll never expect, including these mini container stocking-stuffers made out of bottle tops.
- Do you know someone who loved Squid Games on Netflix? Then they might like this Squid Game leader mask you can 3D print at home.
- The Rocktopus. Who doesn’t need the Rock in their life?
- This wild fractal vise might come in handy. Be sure to see the list of required hardware to complete the design after printing.
- The Harry Potter fan in your life will adore this Knockturn Alley Book Nook.
- Not only does the Voronoi vase look amazing, the time lapse video you can make of it printing will be seriously impressive. To get started, learn about the OctoLapse plugin for OctoPrint.
- Go lunar with this Lithophane Moon Lamp. We’ve printed a lithophane lamp before, and they look incredible.
- Keep your chips fresh with this bag clip. It’s one of the most liked designs from Prusa Printers.
- The neat thing about this articulated dragon is that you can easily scale it up or down depending on what your printer’s capabilities are.
- Is someone you know getting a Raspberry Pi for Christmas? A 3D-printed case would be the perfect companion gift!
- Baby Yoda. Say no more.
- This digital sundial has been around for awhile, but it’s still one of the coolest gifts you can 3D print for someone.
Owning a 3D printer means you can get really creative with your holiday gift-giving. What are your favorite things to 3D print for gifts? Let us know in the comments section below.
This article was originally posted on online-tech-tips.com. Read here